The exit planning profession poses unique challenges and opportunities. The advisors leading this industry tend to be more entrepreneurial, display high leadership, and are instrumental in driving best practices for their peers and for business owners themselves. Exit planning advisors are pioneers of a changing industry.
Each year, the Exit Planning Institute honors three advisors doing things right, making a lasting impact, and taking this marketplace to the next level. This year marks the sixth annual Excellence in Exit Planning Awards, sponsored by BNY Mellon Wealth Management. Between the three categories (Exit Planner of the Year, Leader of the Year, & Member of the Year) there are nine deserving nominees in the following three categories.
- The Peter Christman Exit Planner of the Year Award | Nominees: Melisa Silverman and Amy Wirtz
- The Leader of the Year Award | Nominees: Hal Dursema, Justin Goodbread, Cindy Reid-Shelton, and Joseph Strazzeri
- The Member of the Year Award | Nominees: Gary Rzucidlo, Daniel Shaughnessy, and Martha Sullivan
Each nominee has made an incredible impact to the profession whether it be locally, regionally, nationally, or even industry-wide. Their leadership propels the exit planning community forward and this month, our EPI Monthly Member Access Broadcast is centered around the accomplishments of these nine individuals. Register Now.
Attend this special broadcast: Register now
Webinar Details: Wednesday, August 22 from 1:00 P.M. – 1:30 P.M. ET | Free to Public!
In this session, Joshua Koza, EPI Client Experience Manager, will share their success stories so you can find inspiration, tactics, and insights that have the ability to enhance your firm, too!
Attend the 2018 Exit Planning Summit.
It’s not too late to attend the most significant exit planning conference of the year! Learn more at www.ExitPlanningConference.com or click the buttons below to register now.
- When: September 24-25, 2018 (Advanced Workshops on September 26) [explore agenda]
- Where: Nashville, TN [explore venue]
- Cost: Open Registration: $1,400 | EPI Member Rate: $1,200
- More Details: [explore full details]