Kolbe MO Team Session: Owner Engagement Series
Everyone has a performance sweet spot — a mode of operation (MO) in which he or she excels while optimizing energy — a super-combo that drives success when focused on the right tasks.
The Kolbe Team Session will motivate team members to:
- Continue to come together to develop their team dynamics
- Gain awareness of their own unique contribution to the team
- Recognize and appreciate their colleagues’ unique talents
- Pro-actively use their respective talents to leverage themselves and each other to achieve team goals
- Become high-performing business developers and more successfully.
- Engage owners by purposefully allocating effort according to teammates’ respective strengths.
- Provide a common language for more effective collaboration.
- Recognize and use the interdependency of the team
- Properly aim respective strengths to motivate owners to take action.
NAME IT! CLAIM IT! AIM IT!
- NAME IT. Knowing and understanding your instinctive MO and strengths is the first step.
- CLAIM IT. Nurture awareness of your talents in yourselves by catching yourself and your teammates using them.
- AIM IT. Once you see the link between your strengths and success, use that knowledge to strategize and intentionally direct actions and behavior using your respective strengths.
Engagement Strategies workshop will include Discounted Kolbe A assessments for each attendee in advance of the session.
Thank you to our sponsoring firm: