Assessing the Business for Value Growth Opportunities
Join us as we examine how to assess a current business and uncover operational gaps, inefficiencies and eliminate company specific risk to increase value. We’ll dive into key categories like planning, leadership, marketing, people, operations, customer base, finance and legal. In addition, we will discuss if/when a business is ready to sell or is prepared for an ownership transition.
- How can you increase business value by not increasing EBITDA
- Identify the issues that lower enterprise value.
- Measure how your business is performing relative to the industry
- Benchmarks. Are you best in class or below average?
- Learn how reducing company-specific risk in a business can create a more bankable business to the local bank.
Thank you to our sponsoring firm: