Charitable giving is something that is often thought as a takeaway from the individual’s wealth. In reality, proactive charitable planning can often increase a business owner’s wealth, especially when it comes to allowing them more disposable income in their retirement. This planning along with the right income strategy, can give the comfort owners are looking for to assure them of enough comfort to prepare for business exit.
Join Katherine Biotti to discuss how effective charitable planning as well as personal income and legacy planning can leave a family with a balance sheet that makes a much greater impact.
- Discover the role of charitable giving in wealth preservation for both income and family purposes
- Identify the obstacles standing in the way of designing both charitable and income strategies.
- Define a strategy for income after exiting a business by leveraging the charitable giving of business interests.
- Learn how to match income needs to investment strategies and identify investment vehicles available to create an income stream.
- Learn proactive engagement strategies to incorporate before the business owner sells.
About the Presenter:
Learn from industry expert, Katherine Biotti, Senior Managing Director of Foundation Source, about philanthropy and business owners.Meet the Presenter
This Event is Free! Thank you to our sponsors:
This meeting will be held at UBS Financial Services, Inc.
Address: 1 Post Office Square, 34th Floor, Boston, MA 02109