Value Acceleration Methodology
This meeting will provide an in-depth presentation and discussion on changing the Enterprise Value of a business utilizing a proven process: EPI’s Value Acceleration Methodology (VAM). VAM is a process that focuses on ‘value growth’ aligning business, personal, and financial goals — a Master Plan for the owner. The VAM process integrates three Gates: Discover. Prepare. Decide. In each Gate, specific deliverables are outlined and metrics defined. The process is grounded in achievable, 90-day, action-oriented workshops, using change as a lever, to create a leap in value and mitigate risks. The results connect daily activities to concrete impacts to value. VAM ensures that the goals of the owner(s) and family wealth are at the center of the plan. And VAM gets employees and management thinking more like owners acting as a driver of organizational behavior. The VAM process can be applied for preparation to sell, a roadmap for succession planning, mitigating sudden exit risks, business continuity, inter-generational transfers, growth strategy or quarterly business strategy.
- Understanding VALUE vs. LIFESTYLE.
- Understanding the three Gates: Discover. Prepare. Decide.
- Understanding advisor collaboration and trust required.
- How to start the owner conversation about VALUE
- Why VALUE conversations are beneficial to you as an advisor.
- Why a Business Owner would be interested in building VALUE.
- What types of businesses can the Value Acceleration Process be applied.
- How the VALUE Acceleration Process gets implemented rapidly.
- How the VALUE Acceleration Process helps an owner as a decision support tool.
- Why the VALUE Acceleration Process can change the future for the owner and the business
- Exit strategy is business strategy
- Increasing business value de-risks the business
- Value acceleration pays dividends NOW and in the future
Thank you to our sponsoring firms: