Get the answers you NEED from successful out of market subject matter experts!
* Certified Exit Planning,
* Private Equity,
* Investment Banking,
* Chartered Valuation Analysts.
- Valuation multiples
- What are they and why are they important to business owners?
- What macroeconomic factors are driving M&A valuation multiples to current record highs?
- What value drivers help boost the business’ valuation?
- What red flags in a business could hurt a business’ valuation?
- What are some of the most common mistakes that business owners make when selling their business that impact its value (and how can those mistakes be avoided)?
- How are business owners are “getting paid” for their business? Earn outs, rolled equity, seller note, employment agreement with RSU’s, etc.
- The most important negotiating points in a deal that impact the sale price?
About the Presenters:Meet the Presenters
Registration is free. Thank you to our sponsors:
This meeting will be held at Tilles Center for the Performing Arts at LIU Post.
Address: 720 Northern Boulevard, Brookville, NY 11545