When facing potential insolvency, there are several options to consider. A panel of thought leaders will offer an in-depth discussion of bankruptcy alternatives, such as receiverships, general assignments, UCC foreclosure sales and out-of- court workouts to maximize shareholder value.
- Why bankruptcy isn’t always the best option
- Business considerations when selecting an Alternative
- General overview of Alternatives
- Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors
- Article 9 Foreclosures
- Out of Court Work Outs
- Considerations when selecting an Alternative
- The advantages and disadvantages to each Alternative
- Who controls the process
- How each Alternative compares to bankruptcy
About the Presenters:
Learn from panelists Jonathan J. Wernick, and Jim Felton about all the alternatives a business should be aware of when considering bankruptcy.Meet the Panelists
Thank you to our sponsoring firm:
This meeting will be held at the Jewish Community Foundation.
Address: 6505 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA