Value Acceleration is all about:
- Discovering the value and current state of attractiveness and readiness of a business and owner
- Preparing the business for a transition based upon improvements agreed upon by the owner, management team and advisors
- Developing and implementing a transition plan for the business and owner based upon their requirementsIn this session, attendees will participate in small group discussions to apply the value acceleration methodology to a business case study. The groups will come together to discuss the results and decisions reached in each group and how it effects the business owner.(After the session, attendees will receive a copy of the short story, Fishing For Value).
- Ways to apply the Value Acceleration Methodology to help the business owner increase the
value of their business
- Approaches that could be used to determine the most appropriate business, financial and
personal actions that should be taken
- Identify business, financial and personal actions that could be taken to build value and position
the business for a transition
- How to determine the top 2 business recommendations and top 2 personal and financial
recommendations that should be completed by the business owner over the next 90 days.
About the Presenters:
Thank you to our Sponsors:
This meeting will be held at The Jewish Community Foundation.
Address: 6505 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90048