What is a Family Office? How are Family Office’s being used to transition family businesses between generations? What are some of the challenges that Family Office’s face? Is family governance important to the success of the Family Office?
In this session, participants will receive an overview of the Family Office industry and the reasons that Family Offices are becoming popular in the exit planning process. The session will also discuss some of the challenges that Family Offices inevitably face as well as the tax savings and consequences that should be considered when starting a Family Office.
- Understanding of the Family Office industry.
- The essential skills required for professionals when working with affluent families.
- Recognizing the importance of finding “outside the box” investment strategies.
- Understanding the critical questions to determine if your clients are good candidates to start a Family Office.
- The importance of moving forward.
- Understanding the tax consequences of starting a Family Office.
- Implementing successful family governance and delegation within the Family Office.
An Expert Panel Discussion:
Our panelists include Alyssa Weinberger, Lido Consulting, LLC, Dr. Carolyn Friend, Inheriting Wisdom™, and Tes Macaraya, Martini, Iosue & Akpovi, with Kathleen Tepley as the session moderator.Meet the Panelists
Thank you to our Sponsor: