Private Equity Groups (PEGs) can be a critical component of an M&A transaction. In this session, participants will learn how PEG’ select investments and how they value the potential business investments. The PEG’s will share their process for the selection of businesses to invest in and reasons for the investments.
- How Private Equity Groups fit into the Exit Planning Process
- Using PEGs to create shareholder / equity value and better position the company for an exit
- Assessing and identifying transaction types attractive to PEGs
- Various deal structures PEGs engage in with business owners
- Ways to take “Chips” off the table for business owner and position the business for sale or generational transfer
- What is and is not important to PEGs
About the Presenters:
Meet the Presenters
Thank you to our Sponsors:
This meeting will be held at The Jewish Community Foundation.
Address: 6505 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90048