As Advisors to business owners, we often learn the importance of heeding that the best business transition advice comes from the CEOs / business owners who have been through the experience.
Funny enough, the most impactful lessons have come from their biggest issues, as well as their best-laid plans.
Despite receiving great exit planning advice and success tips, they discern more about how not to transition from or to a business, and may manage to still do it effortlessly.
Our CEO/business owner panelist’s challenges did not stop them learning how to move on to become successful in new businesses, or from the business they transitioned. Our panel will help us see what they believe is the bottom line. Register now and get $10 off your registration!
- From a Seller’s perspective: What are the triggers or call to action to sell, and how to position the company internally and externally in the marketplace?
- From a Buyer’s Perspective: What had to be set up before they would look at a business
- From a Second Generation perspective: how to prepare for, and what to do to enact the transition from the founder/parent?
- Did they set the right business, personal, and financial goals?
- What were the business owner’s major struggles or challenges: emotionally, financially, with their company, or with their family?
About the Presenters:
Thank you to Our Sponsors:
This meeting will be held at Salmon Sims Thomas & Associates PLLC.
Address: 12720 Hillcrest Road Suite 500 Dallas, TX 75230