Business Owners most often operate their businesses as if they will live forever and as if the business will last for their lifetimes and beyond. We know that neither of those statements is true. How does a business owner decide that it is time to sell?
• From a personal perspective
• From a business perspective
• From a financial perspective
Each owner must establish personal, business, and financial goals. These goals will conflict. How does an owner reconcile these conflicts?
- What must a business owner do personally to be certain that he or she is ready to sell?
- What must he or she do to prepare his or her family?
- What must he or she do to prepare his key staff, employees, customers, suppliers, board, etc.?
- How does an owner determine how much is enough?
About the Presenters:
Thank you to our Sponsors:
This meeting will be held at Rockgate Financial Partners.
Address: 17300 Dallas Parkway, Suite 1000, Dallas Texas 75248