Once you decide to sell your family-owned business, you need to be reviewing tax mitigation strategies on the dollars that you will be investing. Private placement life insurance (PPLI) and private placement variable annuities (PPVA) are strategies to consider. These are specialized insurance products that are not offered as an everyday retail product. The internal costs are far less than that of a typical retail policy and the insurance wrapper eliminates or defers the tax drag on the investment funds.
Private Placement products provide the following benefits:
- Simple, low-cost, transparent fee structure
- No surrender charges
- Income tax-free or income tax-deferred investment wrapper
- Flexibility to invest in a broad range of asset classes
- Identify what a private placement insurance product is and isn’t
- Identify the tax benefits of using private placement insurance products
- Look at the long-term benefits of eliminating the tax drag
- Decide what investments are best utilized inside your PPLI or PPVA
About the Presenter:
Learn from industry expert Trey Fairman, JD, LLM, Managing Director, Underwriting Srevices of America, Inc,
This event is free to attend! Thank you to our Sponsors:
This meeting will be held at Maggiano’s South Coast Plaza.
Address: 3333 Bristol Ave. Costa Mesa, CA 92626