Join John as he explores and reviews the multitude of ways that a business owner can limit the IRS and state taxation at the end of their business and during the business transaction. John’s years in the industry and client/advisor collaborative process will be explored as you consider this type of collaborative planning. Through the use of case studies and application of specific strategies, this session will add to your list of tools and ways to explain them.
- How to effectively integrate philanthropic objectives with good personal and corporate income tax planning
- Demonstrate how Estate Taxes are voluntary regardless of the size of the Estate
- Prove that it is possible to make a sizable Charitable Gift and still have more money thereafter
- Discover how “Good Will” can be utilized as a “real” asset that will produce income
- Learn how to easily avoid “Involuntary Philanthropy” in favor of the IRS
About the Presenter:
Learn from industry expert John House, CEO of MasterTech Financial Advisors, Inc.Meet the Presenters
This event is free to attend! Thank you to our Sponsors:
This meeting will be held at Maggiano’s South Coast Plaza.
Address: 3333 Bristol Ave. Costa Mesa, CA 92626