Attend this session to see real life case studies to learn the inside scoop on how and why to use an investment bank. Channing will share three case studies illustrating both the investment banking process and how to best utilize an investment banker for your clients. The case studies will also illustrate the benefits of an auction process, what happens when an auction fails and how to recover, when it is appropriate to skip the process and negotiate with one buyer, and the differences between working with strategic buyers and private equity buyers.
- The details of the sale process
- Factors that contribute to the sale-ability of companies
- What advice to give clients to drive value
- The importance of preparation
- How can a process add value
- How to minimize business disruption during a sale
- How does an investment banker add value
- What are the next ways to manage and collaborate with an investment banker
- What if an owner does not want to use an auction process?
About the Presenter:
Learn from industry expert Channing Hamlet, Managing Director with Objective Capital Partners.
This event is free to attend! Thank you to our Sponsors:
This meeting will be held at Maggiano’s South Coast Plaza.
Address: 3333 Bristol Ave. Costa Mesa, CA 92626