Value Acceleration is all about:
- Discovering the value and current state of attractiveness and readiness of a business and owner
- Preparing the business for a transition based upon improvements agreed upon by the owner, management team and advisors
- Developing and implementing a transition plan for the business and owner based upon their requirements
In this session, attendees will participate in small group discussions to apply the value acceleration methodology to a business case study. The groups will come together to discuss the results and decisions reached in each group and how it effects the business owner.
(After the session, attendees will receive a copy of the short story, Fishing For Value).
- Ways to apply the Value Acceleration Methodology to help the business owner increase the value of their business
- Approaches that could be used to determine the most appropriate business, financial and personal actions that should be taken
- Identify business, financial and personal actions that could be taken to build value and position the business for a transition
- How to determine the top 2 business recommendations and top 2 personal and financial recommendations that should be completed by the business owner over the next 90 days.
About the Presenter:
Learn from industry expert Joe Seetoo, CFA, CPA, Partner & Vice President of Morton Capital Management.
This event is free to attend! Thank you to our Sponsors:
This meeting will be held at Maggiano’s South Coast Plaza.
Address: 3333 Bristol Ave. Costa Mesa, CA 92626