This presentation will not only help the audience to identify these critical but unseen resources in their or their clients’ businesses, but will explore how these IP assets can be successfully leveraged to improve overall business performance, exit valuation, secure short-term funding, attract equity investment, create additional revenue streams from licensing, and support expansion in new territories. It’s all about the untapped value in their business that is lurking beneath the surface!
IP exists in all businesses, but its value is almost never included in the company’s accounts. The lack of visibility often results in this vital asset being underutilized by Management. This session will shine a spotlight on this critical business resource and demonstrate how to identify it and ensure the business is maximizing its return on investment from IP.
The audience will gain invaluable insight from the experiences of other companies – through the review of our client case studies – seeing first-hand how other businesses have utilized IP both to secure and protect revenue streams and in a variety of corporate transactions.
- How to identify ALL the IP you control and how to maximize the return you get from them
- How to identify key IP assets that underpin revenues and secure competitive advantage
- How to maximize the value of your IP assets
- How to leverage your IP assets in trading eg licensing and joint ventures, to secure new revenue streams, and access new territories and markets
- How you can use your IP assets as collateral for funding and to attract investment
About the Presenter:
Hear from industry expert Stephen Robertson, Founder, Metis Partners, about IP assets and experiences of other companies.
EPI San Diego will be live streaming this and future events for those who are unable to attend in person. Link to follow.
This meeting will be held at Corporate Alliance of San Diego.
Venue Address: 9540 Towne Centre Dr, Ste 150, San Diego, CA 92121