Whether it is an individual or business client, virtually every business professional has a role on their clients’ risk management team. As wealth increases, businesses grow, and the world becomes more complex, the need to manage risk becomes more evident. In this panel session, experts from five different specialties will discuss how they define risk in their role and how they contribute to the overall risk management process for their clients.
- Risk management team: Who’s on the team? What role does the team play?
- Managing personal risk for business owners and their family
- Managing risks associated with a business
- Managing risk to improve the salability of the business
- How do you define investment risk?
About the Presenters:
Thank you to our sponsors:
This meeting will be held at the Doeren Mayhew.
Address: 305 West Big Beaver Rd., Suite 200 Troy, MI 48084