Many of us know someone that has experienced at least one of the famous five Ds of business ownership. All business owners think they can avoid some of these, but not all….especially #5. We will review their dismissal of these involuntary events, the associated fears, the attempts to avoid, and better methods to handle the five Ds so owners are better prepared to handle a crisis.
- Learn what the 5 D’s are and the likelihood of one of them disrupting your client’s business.
- Appreciate the consequences of any business in the event of one or more of the 5 D’s.
- Understand how to prepare for and minimize any occurrence of one or more of the 5 D’s.
- Improve your ability to educate owners about these often ignored issues.
- Recognize the importance of and develop advisor & owner collaboration to de-risk your client’s business.
Meet the Presenter
Thank you to our Sponsor: