In this presentation, our panelists will discuss the different methods available for owners to finance an exit. Additionally, an often overlooked aspect of a business exit is the real estate involved. Real estate is often the second largest asset of a business owner (and sometimes the largest). Our panel will discuss whether real estate should be kept or sold by covering the impact on the financial analysis/cash flow model, the tax implications, and whether the property is leveraged.
- To understand the various options to structure an exit from a financial perspective
- To list utilization and processes for 1031 exchange financing
- To understand the use of the PEG ratio in exit financing
- To discuss conventional and SBA lender financing options
- Tax and legal issues of a Stock vs. Asset structure
- Types of consideration
- Key purchase agreement terms
Meet the Presenters:Meet the Presenters
Thank you to our sponsoring firms:
This meeting will be held at the CPA Educational Center.
Address: 1650 West 82nd Street, Suite 600 Bloomington, MN 55431