Including charitable planning for business owners before the sale of their business can have a significant impact on the owner, both financially and emotionally.
In this presentation exit planning advisors will learn both why and how to bring up charitable gifting during the planning stages of a business sale.
- Gain an understanding of the financial rationale behind discussing charitable gifting before the sale of a business
- Learn how to socialize the idea of using tax-offsets to support a client’s charitable desires.
- Learn the charitable tax treatments of different asset types
- Learn some charitable gifting strategies
- Learn about charitable recipient/entity options
Meet the Presenters:Meet the Presenters
Thank you to our sponsoring firms:
This meeting will be held at the CPA Educational Center.
Address: 1650 West 82nd Street, Suite 600 Bloomington, MN 55431