Value Acceleration is all about:
- Discovering the value and current state of attractiveness and readiness of a business and owner
- Preparing the business for a transition based upon improvements agreed upon by the owner, management team and advisors
- Developing and implementing a transition plan for the business and owner based upon their requirements
In this session, attendees will participate in a group discussion to apply the value acceleration methodology to the Fishing For Value Case Study. The discussion will focus primarily on the preparation phase and 1) what are the steps that Chuck should take in his business to increase the value and make it more marketable and 2) what steps should take Chuck take to better prepare his spouse and himself and the kids for a transition of the business.
- Ways to apply the Value Acceleration Methodology to help the business owner increase the value of their business
- Approaches that could be used to determine the most appropriate business, financial and personal actions that should be taken
- Identify business, financial and personal actions that could be taken to build value and position the business for a transition
How to determine the top 3-4 business recommendations and top 3-4 personal and financial recommendations that should be completed by the business owner over the next 90 days.
About the Presenters:
Hear from industry experts, Melisa Silverman, JD, CEPA, CVA, CMEA, Managing Partner, The Founders Group; President, Avenue M Advisors, Inc., Joseph A Seetoo, CFA, CFP, CEPA, Partner & Vice President of Morton Capital Management, Jeffrey Kates, MBA, CEPA, Partner, The Founders Group.
About the EPI Deep Dive Webinar Series:
The Deep Dive Webinar Series provides attendees premier continuing professional education on exit planning and value acceleration topics. This intermediate to advanced program level series occurs once a month and each session expands on critical content that is relevant to the active practitioner presented by experts from specialties within the exit planning ecosystem. During the deep dive webinars expert advisors will address multiple aspects of exit planning as it directly relates and applies to Chuck Burrows and his company Burrows Ltd. in the newly released owner eBook, Fishing for Value: A Short Story on Succession Planning, Business Growth and Exit. Instructors will explore, dissect and discuss their specific topic while apply these core values and expertise directly to the eBook.