The Exit Planning Institute believes in constant professional development. You can always continue to learn and grow. We strive to bring you consistent, thought-provoking, and topical broadcasts, to help you, your business, and your clients. EPI is proud to provide hundreds of webinars on technical, business development, and applicable topics each year to thousands of advisors across the globe.
In the upcoming webinars, we’ve got experts who specialize in Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), growth, and strategy. Make plans to join this month’s broadcasts:
- May 12: “UBS Business Owners Client Segment” presented by Chris Cua
- May 13: “Adopting a Business Catalyst Mindset to Drive Value Acceleration” presented by Judy Bodenhamer & Marc Rosen
- May 14: “Solving the #1 Challenge in Value Acceleration” presented by Kyle Danner
- May 27: “How to Sell Your CEPA” presented by Scott Snider
In this time of information overload, EPI wants to learn further into our promise to you: Best Industry Content. Ongoing Advisor Support. Owner Education Platform. We want to deliver you readily-available, reliable communications during this time when sifting through data can be overwhelming and even misguiding at times. EPI Weekly Update LIVE! webinars provide relevant insights and current view in today’s marketplace. Register for this month’s broadcasts!
Read more about each session below and watch some of the best content in the industry!
UBS Business Owners Client Segment
UBS Business Owners Client Segment originated in 2017 with the mandate of providing the necessary resources and intellectual capital to Business Owners and the Financial Advisors who serve them. UBS has identified the Business Owner space as one with great potential so the firm is focusing on enhancing and expanding the solution set for this client segment in order to build deeper and fruitful relationships. Traditionally, wealth management firms engage a business owner client surrounding the liquidity event, but UBS is looking to build stronger relationships further in advance so Financial Advisors can better compete for assets.
- Describe the many resources UBS has to offer in helping Business owners before, during and after an exit
- Illustrate the role of a UBS Financial Advisor in the team sport of business transition planning
- Insights on the business owner demographics and the “exit wave”
- Interactive case study of a business owner who is going through a business transition
Want to learn how to drive value acceleration?
Join the Client Experience Institute as we provide insights about how the professional advisory community can create distinctive value during this time of need.
Whether an eventual exit is eminent, or we need to focus on muscle building the client’s business, learn some valuable techniques and approaches that will compliment your role as a trusted advisor.
- Learn how to utilize the six value creation levers
- Understand how to deploy the PACT approach to other advisers
- Be introduced to an advisor readiness assessment
Want to Solve the #1 Challenge in Value Acceleration?
In Walking to Destiny, Chris Snider writes that developing human capital should be a business owner’s number one priority. It’s a critical factor in building value and creating a company that is truly transferable. However, finding and retaining the right people is any business owner’s biggest headache. Without the right people in place, owners can’t exit their business on their terms.
- The 8 Questions™ to get everyone in your company moving in the same direction
- How to use your company’s values to lead your team
- How to create the right structure for your unique organization
- How to create a scorecard to track progress
- How to run an effective weekly meeting
Using EPI’s CEPA Platform
Join Scott Snider, Vice President of the Exit Planning Institute, as he discusses how to navigate and use the CEPA Platform offered by EPI, ideas on how to create awareness and drive new business, and how the value of being a part of EPI can generate new business for you when properly utilized.
- List 3 action items that every CEPA should immediately execute in their brand strategy
- Cite statistics from recent State of Owner Readiness™ Reports
- Describe the Value Acceleration Methodology™
About Exit Planning Institute:
The Exit Planning Institute (EPI) is an education company that provides exit planning education to advisors and middle market business owners. We view exit planning as a strategy, not an event.
EPI leads the professional services profession with the best industry content, ongoing support, and owner education platform, all of which align with our mission: Change the outcome.
Only 2 out of every 10 businesses that come to market actually sell. We want to increase the number of saleable businesses.
Only 30% of family businesses successfully transition to the second generation, only 12% transfer to the third, and the success rates diminish from there. We want to improve those intergenerational transitions.
Of those that succeed in the sale of their business, 75% experience “profound regret” within one year of exiting their business. We want to understand why and create strategies that achieve profound success, wealth, and satisfaction.
EPI is an education company, powered by an elite community of top advisors and owners, all focused toward creating a valuable, transferable future for the business marketplace.