Why do Professional Advisors Need Marketing?
All successful businesses start and end with their ability to tell a compelling story, focused around their target audience and the problems they’re solving for them. While this may seem like an oversimplification, time after time, we see that if you’re not concisely and creatively sharing your brand’s story and solving your audience’s problems, your business leaves no lasting impression and gets lost in the shuffle of your target audience’s daily routine.
This is especially true for a Professional Advisor. As a professional advisor, you might be asking yourself:
- Who is my ideal target audience, how do I determine that and how do I reach them?
- Is branding and digital marketing even relevant to my audience?
- How can I create automations that make my life easier and grow my business while I’m with clients?
- Which platforms and resources should I trust?
- How do I build valuable content that grows my business?
These are all great questions and we are thrilled to announce that we are launching the Marketing for the Professional Advisor Masterclass as of July 26th to answer all of these questions and many, many more!REGISTER FOR THE MARKETING MASTERCLASS
What is the Marketing for the Professional Advisor Masterclass?
EPI is proud to announce our partnership with RAYNE IX, an executive coaching and consulting company for small businesses and exit planning advisors, with whom we are launching this masterclass!
The EPI Marketing for the Professional Advisor Masterclass is a five-part on-demand masterclass that is broken down into five interactive modules. This course takes all the knowledge and skills accumulated over nearly two decades in the branding, digital marketing, and business ownership industries and packages them all up into easily digestible content for you to consume and begin implementing immediately.
Our on-demand masterclass can be completed whenever works best for you, so it can easily accommodate your busy schedule. The topics covered include:
- Identifying, understanding, and finding your target audience
- Building your brand and core differentiators
- Creating valuable content that builds your business
- Business development tactics and KPIs
Our Marketing Masterclass includes the following:
- Five (5) interactive modules with visual slides illustrating further instruction
- Small Business & Advisor Checklists
- Robust Playbook including 20+ Frameworks & Exercises to:
- Evaluate Your Current Business
- Identify Your Target Audience
- Build Your Target Audience Profile
- Build Your Values, Vision, Mission, Mission Goals, Mission Strategies
- Craft Key Brand Messaging & Differentiation
- Create a Content Strategy and Editorial Calendar
- Productize Your Services
- Convert Your Prospects
- Build Compelling Case Studies
- Calculate Your Audience Conversion ROI
- Dozens of Trusted Resources for Customer Research, Digital Marketing, & Branding
Want help keeping your marketing initiatives on track? Download our Marketing For the Professional Advisor Checklist
Initial registration for the masterclass is now open and available for $775.
This is less than the price of three hours one-on-one with the course creator, what a steal!
Additionally, if you are one of the first to register before July 25, 2021, you’ll also receive a year of exclusive quarterly Q&As with marketing veteran creator of this masterclass, Kiley Peters.
This additional $1200 value is only available to the first registrants of this course, so don’t wait!
Meet the Instructor: Kiley Peters, CEPA, MBA
Kiley Peters is a Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) and digital marketing professional with over 17 years of small business consulting, consumer research, and analysis. Kiley is the Founder and CEO of both RAYNE IX and Brainchild Studios, a digital content marketing and website creation agency. As a serial entrepreneur, with over a decade of industry experience, she has worked on digital marketing strategies for over 100 B2B and B2C brands ranging from small local businesses to global companies.
Kiley has an extensive background in digital marketing. Her primary areas of expertise include strategic business consultation, digital content strategy, and consumer research and analysis. At the beginning of 2019, Kiley began teaching Digital Content Strategy as an Adjunct Professor at Marquette University.
We are excited to bring this opportunity to you as we know it’s been in-demand. We’re looking forward to seeing you in our quarterly Q&As and thrilled to support our community with this incredible content!