Exit Planning Institute Chapter Events are a great networking opportunity and professional development experience for CEPAs, advisors, and business owners. EPI has 28 Chapters that plan monthly events on a variety of exit planning topics. Currently all Chapter Events are being held in a virtual environment due to COVID-19 and the majority of these events are free to attend.
One of the perks of virtual events is that you can attend events for any chapter regardless of location. Chapter events will not always be virtual, so take advantage of free virtual events while you can. First Quarter events are available now for registration.
Here are just a few of the great events coming up this quarter:
Vantage Point with CNBC contributor, Alicia Levine, Ph.D – January 19, 2021
- A deep dive into the different global economic scenarios
- What is Capital Markets pricing in?
- Future of M&A in 2021
- Changing political landscape and how that will affect the markets
2020 Business Succession Planning Case Study – January 20, 2021
- How to cause the engagement and manage the collaborative advisory team
- Tax planning options to help increase the net proceeds from the sale of a business
- Personal planning options for the family after the sale of the business and the “business of the money”
2021 Economic and Financial Market Outlook – January 21, 2021
- Hear what the experts think of the economy in 2021
- Hear how COVID will impact the economy in 2021
- Hear how the markets should react to several possible events in 2021
Align Owner, Team and Family – February 11, 2021
- How to help the owner, team, and family overcome obstacles and become more aligned
- Nine Key Family Business Questions
- Traditional Governance Structure and Documents
Returning to Work & Creating Safe Office Environments during a Pandemic – February 23, 2021
- Learn what companies are doing to:
- ensure IT security while employees are working from home
- keep employees connected to each other and the workplace
- reimagining office space bring employees back to work in a safe way
- recruiting and onboarding employees virtually
- What employees are looking for from employers now
- And what the future looks like for both employees and employers.