Exit planning is the fastest growing marketplace within the financial and professional services industry, with the exit of millions of Baby Boomer business owners on the horizon totaling more than $10 trillion dollars in transferable wealth. This is your “$10 Trillion Dollar Opportunity!”
That said, the business community is changing, and like it or not, the need for a new kind of advisor has become undeniable. You can no longer view your relationships with your clients and prospects as transactional. You must become more than your deliverable, more than “a guy with the right answers.” In 2022 and beyond, you must do more than assess value. You must provide value.
In this session, you will learn how to help to change the outcome for business owners by identifying, protecting, building, harvesting, & managing business wealth.
- Review social and economic market dynamics in play.
- Discuss challenges and opportunities and how to overcome them.
- Introduce you to the Value Acceleration Methodology™.
- Define the Exit Planning Ecosystem.
- Introduce the various roles an advisor can play inside the Exit Planning Ecosystem.
- Define the role of the “Advisor of the Future” inside the Exit Planning Ecosystem.
About the Presenter:
Learn from chapter president, Jeffrey Wiese, CFP, CEPA, Financial Advisor, UBS Financial Services, Inc.Meet the Presenter
Thanks to our sponsor, this event is free!