This is an exclusive owners event to learn by sharing experiences and concerns for business owners, spouses and executives only. Advisors can only register if they show that they are accompanying business owners they have invited.
For full details with Speaker and Sponsorship information, click here.
2019 Topics to be examined include:
- Building a Family Business Legacy
- How a Family Business can go from Mess to Success
- Infrastructure builds Value
- Strong Culture through Workforce Development
- Good Exit Planning and a Strong Team of Advisers
- Getting yourself and your business Transition Ready
The full day event includes:
- TED Style Talks
- Owners Panel
- Break-Out Sessions
- Lunch keynote speaker
- Breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Complimentary parking
This meeting will be held at the University of St. Thomas – Opus Hall.
Address: 1000 Lasalle Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403