Everyone is an improviser! Improv Actors perform on stage with nothing planned or scripted, just like the unscripted stage of life. The difference is improv actors practice thinking on their feet, active listening and being comfortable with the uncomfortable to move forward positively. The same things that are needed as a working professional and effective communicator. This interactive workshop will use professional improvisational training to stretch participants communication muscle to increase flexibility, confidence in risk-taking, and being comfortable with the uncomfortable.
- Understanding a Yes And Mindset Vs. Yes But and when they are required
- Tools and Tips to be a better active listener
- Understanding the importance of thinking on your feet
- Opportunity to practice resiliency
- Leave with a greater sense of self-awareness on one’s communication strength and areas of growth
About the Presenter:
Learn from industry expert Meghan Powell, President, Improv Boss.Meet the Presenter
Thank you to our Sponsor!
This meeting will be held at the Industrious Offices.
Address: 231 S. LaSalle, 21st Floor, Chicago, IL 60604