The pandemic caused some businesses to tinker on the edge of survival. Many business owners do not know what their options are when the debt skyrockets out of control and the pressure becomes insurmountable. In this session, Sevan Gorginian will explain the 4 options every business owner has at their disposal. You will learn about the options available to your clients and what triggers a business owner to either close the business, sell it, implement an “ABC”, or enter business bankruptcy.
- Understand the main triggers that cause a business to suffer financially including the SBA loans that will be audited by Treasury Department.
- Learn the 4 main choices a business owner has to choose from when the business needs to close.
- Learn how bankruptcy works for businesses including Chapter 7 (liquidation) and Chapter 11 (reorganization).
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages for business owners if they have a “personal guarantee” on the business debt.
- Learn how to advise your clients when they ask you “what happens if we just file bankruptcy”.
About the Presenter:
Learn from industry expert, Sevan Gorginian, Esq., Bankruptcy Attorney.Meet the Presenter
Thank you to our Sponsors!
About EPI Local Chapters
EPI Chapters bring together a local community of professional advisors to collaborate, address unique needs and topics, develop best practices, build awareness, experience valuable professional continuing education, and build their COI network with like-minded individuals within the exit planning industry and related professions. Whether you are a CEPA member of EPI or not, all are welcome to attend. Join the next local chapter meeting or event in your area.
To learn more about upcoming events, visit www.EPILosAngeles.org.