2022 proved to be a challenging year in the capital markets after a record year in 2021.
- The US Federal Reserve, committed to stamping out inflation, raised interest rates and took a “hawkish” policy stance for much of the year.
- The Fed’s tighter policy coincided with stimulus dollars (vestiges of COVID relief packages) largely running dry.
- Borrowing costs rose materially and investors began to re-assess the price they’d pay for future earnings power.
All that said, middle market dealmakers were still quite active during 2022 and private equity’s level of dry powder remains high.
Come and listen to our expert panel of dealmakers, with decades of experience advising middle market companies, to learn what you can expect for 2023 and how to prepare.
- What are the key external market drivers in M&A likely to be for buyers and sellers in 2023?
- With 2022 as our guide, what can we expect in terms of valuations going forward? What industries or business models warrant the highest multiples?
- Where are we in the cycle? What are the risks on the horizon?
- What Philadelphia specific market trends should sellers and buyers be cognizant of in 2023?
- What options exist for businesses that are not yet ready to go to market?
About the Presenters:
Learn from a panel of experts, Rob Waring, Managing Director, Strategic Exit Advisors, John Lee, Senior Managing Director, Griffin Financial Group, Dennis Dunegan, Managing Principal, Growth, Graham Partners, Adam VeVerka, Partner, Business Development, NewSpring, and Steve Staugaitis, Director, Audit & Accounting, Kreischer Miller, as Moderator.Meet the Presenters
Thank you to our Sponsors:
This event will be held at The Inn at Villanova University.
Address: 601 County Line Road, Radnor, PA 19087.