Our panel of experts will discuss how the M&A market has evolved over the last 18 months and what it takes to get a deal done in this new ever-changing environment. Small and middle-market businesses continue to be sold, and the market for good deals is as competitive as ever. Our experts will talk about what they look for in finding the right deal (both on the buy-side and the sell-side) and share their thoughts about how the pandemic has changed how a deal gets done.
- Understand how the pandemic has changed how deals get done.
- Learn how COVID has impacted transition/succession plans for many senior-generation owners.
- Find out what buyers are looking for when they look to purchase a business.
- Understand how the pandemic has changed the due diligence that is required when a business is acquired.
- Learn why a business owner should always have an exit plan in place.
About the Presenters:
Learn from industry experts Matt Harnett, Partner at Tecum Capital Partners, John Lewis, Founding Member at Metz Lewis Brodman Must O’Keefe LLC, and George Pilafas, Managing Partner at Continuim Equity Partners, moderated by Don Johnston, Tax Partner at Grossman Yanak & Ford LLP.
Meet the Presenters