Welcome to the first of two Business Owner Forums that the Southeast Michigan Chapter of the Exit Planning Institute will be hosting in 2022! These aren’t your “normal” forums either….
- No cost.
- No half-day or full-day commitment.
- No fear of others in your community seeing you and thinking you are contemplating a sale.
- No topics that you aren’t interested in.
Instead, we have created a day of four top-of-mind topics for owners with the flexibility that you can chose to attend whichever is interest to you (could be one or all four) without any financial or time commitment as the Chapter is absorbing any costs. The entire lineup will be held virtually on Zoom in presentation mode allowing everyone to anonymously join. Each topic will be 30 minutes in a podcast / interview style rather than staring at slides followed by 15 minutes for Q&A with questions submitted through the Zoom chat feature.
- Session #1 – What are other owners thinking about right now?
- Session #2 – What is going on in the current M&A environment?
- Session #3 – How can I better make myself and my business ready to transition?
- Session #4 – What should I be aware of in the current income and estate planning environment?
About the Presenters:
Learn from industry experts James Jack, UBS, Jake Rapp, Duff & Phelps, Jeff Phillips, Oswald Companies, Catherine Juon, EOS Worldwide, Stephen Skok, Doeren Mayhew, and Michael Witzke, McDonald Hopkins.Meet the Presenters
Thank you to our sponsors!