During this presentation we will discuss:
- When to involve your attorneys;
- How to assemble the right deal team; and
- The deal process, start to finish, focusing on key considerations and what to expect
- Provide guidance regarding common mistakes and pitfalls to avoid, as well as key front-end considerations for any sale.
- Provide guidance regarding assembling the team of attorneys, accountants, brokers and other professionals, depending on deal type and industry.
- Provide a high-level understanding of the sell-side deal process, from NDA –> LOI –> diligence –> drafting the definitive deal documents –> obtaining third party consents –> closing and the ancillary closing documents –> post-closing true-ups and other clean-up items.
About the Presenters:
Learn from Andie Patton, Corporate Attorney at Lewis Rice and Brian Bouquet, Corporate Attorney at Lewis Rice.Meet the Presenters
Registration is free! Thank you to our sponsors: