As a business owner or advisor to a business owner, you strategize the company’s value creation, growth plans, even its eventual transition. But what happens if a “triggering event” forces ownership transition prematurely, i.e., disability, death, divorce, disagreement. What are the vital issues that need to be addressed including stock transfer, loss of financial resources/talent, loss of key employees and customers, operational management, among others? Do these issues differ between sole owned and multiple owned businesses? Outdated or insufficient business continuity solutions wont’ offer owners the security they desire – which could put their entire operation at risk.
- Discover the importance of a Buy Sell Agreement and “must have” provisions.
- Increase value by decreasing the company’s reliance on the owner of operations.
- Understand unique planning characteristics of a “sole owner” scenario.
- Funding alternatives for Death and Disability and significant tax implication of design/structure.
- Benefits of an annual review of your business continuity solutions by someone who can bring value to the process and ensure you are prepared.
About the Presenters:
Learn from industry expert Dyanne Ross-Hanson, President – Exit Planning Strategies, LLC, Julie Keyes, Exit Planning Consultant, Speaker & Instructor, and Mark Hegstrom, AIF, CEPA, CFPA, Managing Partner.About the Presenters
Thank you to our Sponsors!
This meeting will be held at in-person and virtually.
Address: 8050 West 78th Street, Edina, MN 55439.