Growing your leadership team has been an important mission for you because, at some point, emerging leaders have to be ready to transition into new roles. But they’re not the only ones. In fact, even as you’re preparing for your leadership team to take on new roles and responsibilities, you’re simultaneously thinking about your next chapter in life upon your exit from the business. When you do that, you will feel better about the company you’ve left in good hands as you move on to what’s next.
- Identify the pieces in your life you are most passionate about pursuing beyond your leadership role.
- Take the practical steps now to open yourself up to opportunities associated with your passions.
- Uncover the skills and capabilities your present team needs most and are not dependent on you.
- Lay the groundwork to incorporate people who are not yet on the leadership team “bus.”
- Help your leadership team prepare for the transitions they expect as well as the scenarios many find unthinkable.
About the Presenter:
Learn from industry expert David Spitulnik, Managing Partner, Spitulnik Advisors, LLCMeet the Presenter