M&A Industry statistics show that 75% of transactions between a business buyer and sale fall apart and many of them in the final weeks of closing. This session will provide an overview of a proven preparation process design to overcome the industry failure rate.
- How to determine the markets response to a business sale opportunity before going to market.
- How to work through all the potential transaction structure pitfalls before receiving a purchase proposal.
- How to understand how bankers will look to finance a transaction before requesting funding.
- How to identify key weaknesses that are important to buyers and effect value before talking to buyers.
- How to ensure the agreed upon business value will hold up under bank hired business appraiser’s scrutiny before a valuation is ordered by the bank.
About the Presenter:
Learn from industry expert Travis Ernst, Client Manager, NuVescor.Meet the Presenter
Thank you to our Sponsor!