This year’s theme for EPI Wisconsin Chapter is “Maximizing Your Greatest Asset – Your Business.” The 2022 chapter meetings and events will focus on this theme throughout the year and culminate into our annual owner’s forum in November. The January chapter meeting is Transition Planning In the Face of Uncertainty: Overcoming Owners’ Reluctance to Focus on Business Evolution. This program will feature three professionals discussing the importance of business owners personal planning, business planning and cleaning up financials.
- Networking with other owners
- A wealth strategist will discuss the importance of personal planning and knowing what you need from the business
- Hear from a CEPA/Business Consultant as they discuss the importance of broad business planning
- Learn from a valuation professional the importance of cleaning up your financials, quality of earnings, etc.
- Dress is business casual
- Continental breakfast will be provided
About the Presenters:
Learn from industry experts, Susan Baran J.D., CFP, AEP, CEPA, Vice President and Senior Wealth Strategist, PNC Private Bank, Erik Owen, President, Oak Hill Business Partners, and Dan Peterson, Managing Director, Valuation Research Corporation.Meet the Presenters
Thank You to Our Sponsors: