Overview & Case Studies on how Exit Planning (the what) and EOS (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) (the how) work in concert to produce extraordinary results:
- Value Acceleration Methodology, Exit Planning Is a Business Strategy that enhances value while expanding options so that an owner can transition the business on his/her terms (the what). The goal is to generate wealth, fulfill dreams and enrich lives. This is supported by:
- Advanced Value Creation: The Entrepreneurial Operating System is an execution framework for helping “leadership teams’ operationally execute, deliver on and realize their Exit strategy (the how).
Exit Planning is the process of identifying current value, addressing wealth and value gaps, maximizing the businesses value and developing options that allow an owner/founder to transition the business on their terms. It is also the process of identifying what the owner/founder will do with their entrepreneurial energy and passion.
EOS is your operational framework for helping “leadership teams” operationally execute, deliver on and realize their Exit strategy (the how) by helping them:
- Get 100% on the same page with their VISION (i.e., Exit Strategy), where the business is going and how they are going to get there
- Gain more TRACTION, operate with focus, discipline, accountability as they execute on that vision (every day)
- Become a more HEALTHY, functional, cohesive team that enjoys working together
It’s an implementation plan for the 11 actions owners must take outlined in Walking To Destiny. It’s a system that continuously focuses your team on maximizing the value of your business. It involves your leadership team, drives clarity, alignment, focus discipline and accountability throughout your organization. It creates the will and the way to execute and deliver.
It strengthens and harnesses the intangible assets of the company (i.e., the sum of the company’s intellectual capital). The Four C’s: 1) Human, (2) Customer, (3) Structural, and (4) Social.
It creates and puts in place all that is necessary to realize a culture of “Relentless Execution”.
Join us for this webinar by Tom Wesner (EOS Implementer) and Joe Scheid (CEPA) as they share an overview of how Exit Planning & EOS support each other and two case studies where Exit Planning & EOS were applied together to produce extraordinary results.
What do the Exit Planning Strategy (the what) & EOS Operational Execution Plan (the how) look like when applied together at a very high level?
The Value Acceleration Methodology is your strategic framework for exit planning (the what) rooted in the equally important operational execution plans that grow value (the how) so that an owner can transition the business on his/her planned terms and at the maximum value.
Learn how The Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) can help you and your clients leadership teams operationally execute, deliver on and realize their Exit strategy.
About the Exit Planning in Action Series:
This webinar series is full of deep dive case studies and real-life stories from the field. Learn how the Value Acceleration Methodology is implemented with business owners in both the early stages (pre-client) and the exit planning and value growth processes (client stage). Experts will introduce their stories and utilize case studies to dive deep into specific exit planning ecosystem topics over the course of a two-hour interactive and engaging virtual session.
The EPI Exit Planning in Action Webinar Series is a FREE web-based continuing education presentation for EPI members and the general public. Topics for the webinars complement the EPI Value Acceleration Methodology, a process created by Christopher Snider, and taught in or at the Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) Program. These one-hour educational broadcasts are taught by industry experts from across the nation. Review upcoming broadcasts below.