Every business leader wants to tie employee compensation to employee performance. However, very few feel they are doing so effectively. Some think they are overpaying for the results they are getting. Others struggle with balancing short versus long-term rewards. All worry their employees don’t understand that value creation comes before value sharing.
Join us to learn how to solve this dilemma. In this broadcast, we’ll unveil the secret to building a compensation strategy that optimizes earnings for employees while promoting real value growth for shareholders.
- What it means to pay people for their performance.
- Why you should adopt a wealth multiplier compensation philosophy.
- How to align performance rewards with shareholder objectives.
- How to ensure your pay “formula” includes the proper mix of compensation elements.
- How determine the most important metric for your value-sharing plan.
- How to measure the return on your compensation investment.
About the EPI Free Exit Planning Education Series:
The EPI Educational Webinar Series is a FREE monthly web-based continuing education presentation for EPI members and the general public. Topics for the webinars complement the EPI Value Acceleration Methodology, a process created by Christopher Snider, and taught the Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) Program. These one-hour educational broadcasts are taught by industry experts from across the nation. Register today and enhance your exit planning knowledge every month with EPI!