Helping is at the heart of every advisor’s business. You’re successful when you help your clients achieve their exit vision. Unfortunately, when it comes to helping family businesses, problems in the family can keep your client from moving forward and prevent you from doing your job.
To help advisors, Kyle Danner updated his Field Guide for Advising Family Businesses. It’s filled with tips and techniques you can use in the field when working with your family business clients. During this Summit Insights webinar, get a sneak peek at the new guide including:
- Tips to keep you on track when advising a family business
- Communication traps to avoid, and
- Questions to help family members see the bigger picture
The updated guide will be available to everyone attending the 2020 Exit Planning Summit.
- How to keep yourself on track when advising a family business
- How to avoid the #1 communication trap when working with family businesses
- How to set the environment for a productive family meeting
- Five questions to help family members see the bigger picture
About the Summit:
Every year, the EPI community gathers the top 200+ advisors from across the industry (and the world) at the Exit Planning Summit. A major part of the Summit experience and value is that EPI has built a strong, collaborative network of solution providers specifically geared toward supporting advisors like you in changing the outcome for exiting middle market business owners.
This annual broadcast series offers attendees relevant introductory educational topics presented by esteemed experts a part of the Exit Solutions Partner Network. You will have an opportunity to ask questions, connect with the presenter, and continue the conversation both during and post-broadcast.