CEPAs should consider PE as an exit option for smaller businesses:
- On the one hand: PE is moving down the market, looking to buy smaller companies, and sees direct deal sourcing as a competitive advantage.
- But on the other hand: PE firms are not staffed to deal with a high volume of small unprepared businesses.
- And many businesses in the lower end of the market are not only unprepared for, but also unaware of Private Equity as an exit option.
CEPAs are perfectly equipped to create substantial value for both business owners and PE investors:
- Educate business owners about PE
- Assess businesses’ fit and prepare them for a PE transaction
- Help overcome common challenges in PE deals
- The composition of the Private Equity market, its various acquisition criteria and exit options
- Situations that lend themselves best to a PE exit
- Common challenges in PE deals and how to overcome them
Thank You to Our Sponsor: