Alliance Trust Company of Nevada will be Presenting About:
Presenter: Natasha Davis, JD, LL.M, MBA, Executive Director of Client Development
Successfully implementing a well-executed exit plan and succession planning involves various professionals. Even with a full team of competent professionals, the plan can be a disaster waiting to happen if they are not communicating regularly.
In this webinar, we will discuss the various parties involved in five different actual scenarios, where they went wrong, and how their errors could have been avoided. We live in a society where a lawsuit may be lurking at every turn. To mitigate a potential lawsuit from a partner, spouse, or even children, we will explore the interplay and overlap of the professionals involved in a succession plan. We will look at the documents required, who is usually the drafting party, what part it plays in the plan’s strategy and why the document is important to creating a strong foundation for implementation.
- Potential litigation that can easily be avoided
- Who drafts what documents and why they are important to and exit plan
- Why communication is the key to a successful exit
ExitSmarts, Inc. will be Presenting About:
Presenter: Dan Paxton, CEPA, AExP, Former EOS Implementer, Principal
We will discuss the HOW in delivering transition services – the ExitSmarts Business Transition System.
The System provides the processes and tools required for a successful transition in a step-by-step, easy-to-understand approach to Transition Planning. It’s simple, consistent, and comprehensive.
The system was developed for Business Owners with annual revenues of approximately $20 million and below.
The Transition Planning System is used to deliver services to Business Owners in three ways:
- ExitSmarts, Inc. uses it to deliver transition services directly to Business Owners
- Other Advisors use it to deliver comprehensive services to their Business Owner clients
- Other Advisors use the system to provide the part of overall transition services they want to provide (are comfortable providing) and ExitSmarts, Inc. provides the rest of the services
You will learn about:
- a system that provides the HOW in transition planning – the ExitSmarts Business Transition System
- how the ExitSmarts approach enables flexibility so that Advisors can do just the part of the overall process that they want to do
- An Advisor Community where you can maintain your independence, but not be alone
- Most importantly: a transition system that is meaningful to Business Owner clients