BBSI – Barrett Business Services, Inc. will be Presenting About:
Presenters: Alyson Hutchins, Business Development Manager – Arizona, and James Reynolds, CEPA, Area Manager – Southern California
This webinar will provide a brief introduction to our 2022 EPI Summit Learning Lab presenter, Alyson Hutchins. Co-facilitated by James Reynolds, a CEPA and Southern California Area Manager, they will also provide an overview of who BBSI is and how they support business owners with growth building better companies, ultimately creating value in their organizations. Finally, get a sneak peek into what Alyson will be presenting at the summit in Scottsdale.
- Meet and get to know Alyson
- Learn who BBSI is
- Understand how BBSI’s program supports you and your client’s transition goals
SBJ Capital will be Presenting About:
Presenter: Matt Cole, Co-founder & Managing Director
Matt Cole, Managing Director at SBJ Capital, will discuss the private equity market with a focus on lower middle market transactions for founder and family owned businesses, as well as provide an overview of his firm.
- Considerations for selling a family or founder owned business to private equity
- Update on the private equity market
- Introduction to SBJ Capital