Too many business leaders discover too late that their compensation offering is inadequate. They lose a key player or fail to secure a top recruit because their value proposition just isn’t compelling. A pay strategy cannot be an afterthought. It has to be approached strategically and comprehensively or you will fail to attract, develop and retain premier talent. But how do you do that? What does a compelling pay program look like and where do you begin if you want to develop one? Now you no longer need to wonder. This webinar will give you comprehensive insight into how to build a rewards strategy that is both complete and compelling. It shares the secrets of experts who have spent the last 20 years designing successful rewards strategies for hundreds of businesses.
- How to determine what “job” you need your pay strategy to do for you.
- How to develop a pay philosophy that reflects the performance culture you want to create.
- Why your compensation plan needs to be “complete” to be compelling—and what it should include to be “complete.”
- What employees value in a pay package and why it’s important to look at compensation the way they do.
- What to consider in paying millennial employees.
- What it means to take a “Total Rewards” approach to your pay strategy.
- How to communicate your value proposition and take control of your employer brand.
About the Exit Solutions Alliance Webinar Series:
Exit planning fails when advisors think from a siloed perspective. But on the other hand, one single advisor cannot specialize in every component that goes into creating rapid value growth and effective exit strategy. Jack of all trades, master of none, right? That’s where the Exit Solutions Partner Network can help. Join each month for the Exit Solutions Alliance Webinar Series to learn the innerworkings, techniques, and strategies from advanced specialists, experts, and providers within the exit planning ecosystem. Don’t miss your chance to pick the brain of the experts every month.
Click here to meet the experts and firms endorsed in the EPI Exit Solutions Partner Network.