A new approach is needed to successfully help a potential $10 trillion of wealth transition over the next 15-20 years. The lack of results proves that the old ways of approaching exit planning aren’t working. Value Acceleration is the answer. It is based on a new paradigm that exit planning is simply good business strategy; a strategic business tool which results for owners today and positions them for a successful transition in the future. This training session teaches advisors basic principles of Value Acceleration and how to launch a new revenue stream to participate in the greatest wealth transfer in history.
Answer the following:
- Do you plan to tack on exit planning services to your existing firm’s offerings and want to understand how to achieve ROI?
- Are you launching a brand-new firm and want to adopt best practices to ensure critical path success?
- Do you want to be able to quickly identify exit planning client prospects and learn how to approach the exit planning conversation?
- Are you tired of trying to get your exit planning business off the ground and want to tap into the insights from a leader who has successfully done it?
If yes, the Exit Planning Practice Launch Workshop was designed with you in mind.
The Exit Planning Practice Launch Workshop is offered as a webinar four times a year to help exit planning advisors create action plans to implement exit planning services into an existing or standalone firm. It isn’t enough to hold a designation. You must know how to position yourself in the marketplace for business development, practice management, and client delivery success. This workshop shows you how.
About the Instructor: Christopher Snider, CEPA, EPI CEO, creator of the Value Acceleration Methodology, and award-winning author of Walking to Destiny: 11 Actions an Owner Must Take to Rapidly Grow Value and Unlock Wealth, knows what it means to launch an exit planning practice. In 2008, Snider launch Aspire Management, a boutique firm providing exclusively exit planning and value growth services. Using a deliberate strategy and grounded in relentless execution, Snider quickly moved from new guy to influencer and has created this workshop to share his experience, insights, and practice launch formula.
Upon conclusion of this two-hour virtual training session,
attendees will be able to:
- Describe the market dynamics driving the need for Value Acceleration
- Describe the difference between a “Lifestyle” versus “Value Creator” business
- Describe to an owner why focusing on value is important
- Define Value Acceleration gates and site deliverables in each gate
- List the 4 Core Concepts that must be adopted for Value Acceleration to work
- Understand fee structure model and quantify the market opportunity
- Describe why premier companies achieve high multiples and the keys to accelerating value to a business owner
- Define specific key levers to launch a successful value acceleration practice