We are pleased to announce the launch of the Miami Chapter of the Exit Planning Institute! Our first event will be on October 14, 2022 at 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. at the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay.
Our commitment is to form a chapter of business professionals who are thought leaders on business succession planning, capable of serving business owners in Florida and surrounding areas.
Exit planning is the fastest growing marketplace within the financial and professional services industry, with the exit of millions of Baby Boomer business owners on the horizon totaling more than $10 trillion dollars in transferable wealth. This is your “$10 Trillion Dollar Opportunity!”
That said, the business community is changing and like it or not, the need for a new kind of advisor has become undeniable. You can no longer view your relationships with your clients and prospects as transactional. You must become more than your deliverable. In 2022 and beyond, you must do more than assess value. You must provide value. In this session, you will learn how to help change the outcome for business owners by identifying, protecting, building, harvesting & managing business wealth.
- Review social and economic market dynamics in play
- Discuss challenges & opportunities and how to overcome them
- Introduce you to the Value Acceleration Methodology™
- Define the Exit Planning Ecosystem
- Introduce the various roles an advisor can play inside the Exit Planning Ecosystem
- Define the role of the “Advisor of the Future” inside the Exit Planning Ecosystem
About the Presenter:
Learn from industry expert Scott Snider, President of the Exit Planning Institute.Meet the Presenter
Thank you to our Sponsor:
This meeting will be held at the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay.
Address: 1633 N Bayshore Dr, Miami, FL 33132 | The Watson Island Room (Floor 2)