In an effort to provide the professional advisory community with as much education as possible, EPI is proud to announce our new live broadcast that will feature a monthly-themed webinar series: Mastering Exit Planning.
The Mastering Exit Planning Series combines downloadable content, tools and webinars to give attendees deeper knowledge of the value acceleration methodology and exit planning process.
This is a four-part, monthly-themed series that features industry masters and partners. Each part of the series includes downloadable content and gives attendees an opportunity to interact with the industry masters live through zoom conference calls.
The series can be viewed as individual parts and/or the attendee can follow each week as the series builds upon each other throughout the month.
New Monthly Themes
Each month, the webinars will surround one specific theme. With a four-part series, we will continue to build upon what we covered in the previous weeks. This gives us an opportunity to build a quality series that more deeply explores critical and relevant topics.
The Benefits of Themed Months:
- Newer CEPAs will have a chance to further their education even after completing the CEPA program
- Gives veteran CEPAs an opportunity to hone in their skills
- Provides non-CEPAs, including business owners, with a better understanding of exit planning and growth-oriented topics
This Month’s Theme: Accelerating Value in Any Environment
Join EPI’s brand-new webinar series as each session takes you through a different element of the accelerating value. From learning the basics, to real life application stories, and everything else in between.
- Session 1 (Tues, Aug 18): Value Growth is a Process [View Details]
- Session 2 (Tues, Aug 25): Understanding Your Client’s Financial Statements & Their Link to Value [View Details]
- Session 3 (Tues, Sep 1): Value Enhancement Go-to Approaches [View Details]
- Session 4 (Tues, Sep 8): Strategic Value Enhancement: A Consultative Approach [View Details]
There’s no better way to accelerate than by focusing on what we call the 4Cs. The four intangible capitals: Human, Customer, Structural, and Social.
To better help our community understand and share this methodology, EPI CEO Chris Snider has created an in-depth evaluation on the full impact the 4Cs can have on a business. This is an excellent complimentary piece to read through for all Mastering Exit Planning webinar attendees.
Fill out the quick form below to download the full 4Cs deep-dive article.