What do you do post-CEPA program? How do I launch a practice? How do I engage business owners? It isn’t enough to hold a credential. You must know how to position yourself in the marketplace for business development, practice management, and client delivery success.
Practice Launch Lite helps exit planning advisors create action plans to implement exit planning services into an existing or standalone firm. Join Scott Snider, President of the Exit Planning Institute, as he shows advisors how to navigate and use the CEPA Platform offered by EPI, ideas on how to create awareness and drive new business, and how the value of being a part of EPI can generate new business for you when properly utilized.
This three-module, on-demand, interactive course enables advisors to construct a thriving and profitable exit planning practice.
MODULE ONE: Changing the Conversation
- Defining the formula to connect with owners and trigger action
- Assessing key conversation starters and delivery tools
MODULE TWO: Identifying Ideal Customers
- Developing and engaging your target audience
- Recognizing how to fill your funnel with your ideal client
MODULE THREE: Delivering Client Work
- Preparing your go-to-market strategy
- Managing engagements and growing your practice
Want help keeping your marketing initiatives on track? Download the Top 10 Pre-Launch Considerations Checklist