CEPA MEMBER BENEFITS
Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) Member Benefits
Become the Most Valued Advisor through CEPA
The Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) is not just another credential; it is a solution. CEPAs learn how to use the Value Acceleration Methodology™ and how to advise business owners and their families on action plans and strategies that address the “three legs of the stool.” Credentialed Membership is exclusively available to professional advisors who have earned the CEPA designation.
Two membership levels are offered to active CEPA credential holders: Credentialed and Credentialed Plus. We recognize that some advisors are interested in joining a vast community of Certified Exit Planning Advisors with access to a comprehensive Content Portal, but some advisors are interested in actively holding the designation for the methodology alone.
CEPA Membership - Credentialed
CEPA Membership - Credentialed Plus
Granted to those who have demonstrated through education, experience, training, and passing of the final examination through the CEPA Credentialing Program that they meet the qualifications to hold the CEPA credential. This status allows the advisor to actively hold the CEPA credential offered by EPI and utilize the marks, logos, and methodology.
CEPA Think Tank Networking Groups
- Held virtually every other week and hosted by the EPI Member Experience Team. These virtual best practice and networking groups allow CEPAs to get introduced to new topics live with experts while integrating best practices through deeper guided conversation with fellow CEPAs from around the country and world. Each networking group counts for 1 Hour of CEPA Continued Education Credit
The Credentialed Plus membership tier includes all the benefits of the Credentialed tier plus access to the EPI Content Portal, CEPA Think Tank Networking Groups, and Monthly Member Round-Ups.
- Marketing, Conversation, and Mini-Assessment Tools
- This portal grants access to hundreds of pieces of content that can be utilized in marketing and owner engagement tactics to better engage, intrigue, and empower the owner through education, as well as self-assessment tools to help any owner understand their value and presentations with research pieces and cases studies.
- Content Includes: Infographics, Whitepapers, Articles, Blog Posts, Email Campaigns, Research, Presentations, Engagement Letters, Mini Assessment Tools, and Meeting Templates
- This portal grants access to further self-guided professional development experiences to advance the advisor’s knowledge in exit planning and its surrounding topics within the exit planning ecosystem.
- Topics Include Exit Planning, Value Acceleration, Value Growth, Exit Options, Estate Planning, Financial Planning, M&A, and more!
CEPA Think Tank Networking Groups
- Held virtually every other week and hosted by the EPI Member Experience Team. These virtual best practice and networking groups allow CEPAs to get introduced to new topics live with experts while integrating best practices through deeper guided conversation with fellow CEPAs from around the country and world. Each networking group counts for 1 Hour of CEPA Continued Education Credit.
Monthly Member Round-Up
- Drive best practices through understanding how fellow CEPAs are implementing the Value Acceleration Methodology in their firm and with their business owners.
- EPI Member Experience team features up to three CEPAs in a CEPA Spotlight and curates the best content and events from across the exit planning ecosystem and EPI Community.