Help maximize the value of your client's business with:
Tax Planning for Business Transitions
As an advisor to high-net-worth clients, it's critical to begin tax preparations for a sale as early as possible, supporting owners all the way from the letter of intent, to post-sale planning.
In Tax Planning for Business Transitions, our expert panel of three industry veterans will take you through the different tax aspects that both owners and advisors should be considering when it comes time for the owner to sell their company.
This course provides you with a better understanding of both the tax side of M&A deals, as well as the gift and estate tax planning side, with the ultimate goal of mitigating tax costs at the time of exit.
Attendees will gain further knowledge on:
- Differentiating between the various types of business entities a company can be taxed as
- Navigating tax aspects of business sales
- Understanding the gift and estate tax planning side of business sales
- Reviewing pre-sale income tax planning strategies
- Mitigating tax costs at time of exit
EPI Academy Brochure
For more details on other EPI Academy courses, download the brochure.
Register for This Course
EXPLORE THE TAX SIDE OF M&A DEALS
Click the Register Now button to add this course to your cart.